Experiencing Workplace Sexual Harassment? Need Help?
Everyone has the right to a safe workplace free from harassment and discrimination. If you’ve experienced sexual harassment at work, you might be feeling:
- Unsure if what you experienced was sexual harassment
- Afraid the sexual harassment might happen again and want it to stop
- Worried about losing your job if you do or say something to stop it
- Embarrassed or concerned about your reputation
- Afraid to tell someone because you don’t want to make a big deal about it or get anyone in trouble
- Want to make sure that sexual harassment doesn’t happen to anyone else at work
Whatever your experience, the Sexual Harassment and Assault Resource Exchange (SHARE) Project is a free, confidential service that can help you figure out your options. We offer accurate information, confidential legal advice, and referrals to other supports. We’re here to help.
We provide free and confidential service open to all Ontario workers, regardless of immigration status, income, and age, in the following ways:
We provide culturally safe and accessible support to all individuals. Services include:
- Indigenous services
- Language Services
- Other Service Accommodations
If you need help with your situation, call us today for support. We are here to help. Contact Us.